Saturday 9 April 2016

Best Chicken Pie in Singapore - Oven Marvel

I'm not a food blogger, but good things are meant to be shared! Recently, my friend introduced me to Oven Marvel, a store selling chicken pies, muffins and curry puffs at Sunshine Plaza, and I'm totally hooked to its chicken pie!

Oven Marvel

Oven Marvel Chicken Pie

I'm not a person who would sacrifice my calorie count with snacks or bites in between meals, but this chicken pie is something that I found it sooo hard to resist! Typical commercially sold chicken pie are usually with hard skin & dry interior, but the one from Oven Marvel is vastly different! The soft, fluffy skin with generous chicken filling makes it sooo delicious that 1 piece is never enough. It is bake on the spot, and runs out pretty fast. You'll have to wait for the next batch if you missed it! 

Do try it out in your next visit to Bugis!

Oven Marvel
91 Bencoolen Street
#01-51
Sunshine Plaza
Singapore 189652

No comments:

Post a Comment